To start sending faxes the modern way means you’re going to save a lot of time and hassle. That is why most businesses are using Fax to Email to send their documents nowadays.
To start sending faxes online, you’ll first need to set up a quick account and then you can easily send faxes right through your web browser. Follow the steps below to get started and you’ll be sending faxes online in just a few minutes.
To Set Up Your Account
- Log in to your Blabor.com account.
- Click Fax Thru Email.
- Next to the account to want to set up, click Manage.
- Select that you accept the end User License Agreement, and then click Next.
- If you already have credentials for a Workspace Webmail, Calendar or Online Storage in your Account Manager, enter the credentials for those Workspace applications. If you don’t, click Create New Account, and then complete the required fields.
- Go to the Choose a Fax Number section.
- If you’re setting up a toll-free number, select a toll-free area code from the Area code menu.
- If you’re setting up a local number, do the following:
- From the State menu, select a state that has the area code you want to apply.
- From the Area code menu, select the area code you want to apply.
- From the Phone number menu, select a phone number.
- Click Finish.
You can send faxes directly through Fax Thru Email’s Web interface.
To Send a Fax Using Your Web Browser
- Log in to your Fax Thru Email account at www.faxthruemail.com/login.jsp.
- Click Send Fax.
- In the Enter the recipient’s fax number field, enter the recipient’s fax number, including area code. Do not include a 1, 9, or any other special numbers that you might dial using your fax machine or telephone.
- In the Select cover sheet section, specify if you want to include a cover sheet. You can upload your own cover sheet or have Fax Thru Email create one for you. For more information about adding a cover sheet, see Adding Cover Sheets to Faxes.
- In the Add Files to Fax section, do one of the following:
- To upload a file from your computer, click Browse, and then select and open the file.
- To upload a file from your Online Storage, click Add File from Online Storage, select the files, and then click Include Files.
- To upload another file, add a field for the file by clicking Add Another File, and then repeat the previous step.
- Click OK to send the fax.