To set up a dedicated server we’re going to use a really simple tool called Plesk. It makes it super easy and fast to set up your dedicated server. Follow the steps below and you’ll be up and running in no time.
Using Parallels Plesk Panel, you can add a domain to your dedicated or Virtual Private Server (VPS). To add domain names, you will need to have a Parallels Plesk Panel license that allows you to create multiple domains.
To Add a New Domain in Parallels Plesk Panel
- Log in at Blabor.com to the Parallels Plesk Panel as admin.
- Go to the Websites & Domains tab.
- Click Add New Domain.
- Select www.
- In the Domain name field, enter the domain name you want to add.
- Select the DNS configuration you want to use.
- If you want to host a website on the domain, select Website Hosting, complete the following, and then click Finish:
- Document root — Enter the directory you want to use as the website’s root.
- Preferred domain — Select if you would like the site to redirect to www. or not.